Monday, October 26, 2009

Vark Activity.

Kinesthetic.
I was recommended to go see one of my professors during office hours to discuss the way that I learned the best from. I chose my Accounting professor. Since I was having a difficult time trying to figure out our take-home midterm that was due today, I went to see him last Thursday. During the time at his office I brought up the talk about the way that I learned the best from. And I told him that I am a kinesthetic learner, meaning that I learned best by hands-on activities and body movement. We discuss the subject for about 15 minutes and to my surprise, this morning when I walked into class he had an in-class activity that involved movement around the room and “fake” money as our currency for the day. I thought it was pretty cool that he came up with that after I decided to approach him with this issue a couple of days before! :)

1 comment: